Monday, January 7, 2013

Sneak Peek at New Beginnings

Well Happy New Year! Sorry I haven't updated forever! This training has kept me super busy and exhausted, so glad this coming week is the last week, and I will be graduating! Yay! I am so proud of myself, honestly, it has been a tough training, we have to test three times, and we must pass all three times in order to keep the job, well, so far I have passed 2 of 3 tests, our last test is this Wednesday, wish me luck! I am super excited.

 Well, just a quick little update for the new year, we finally got the time to pick out our curtains, they're so cute, and we got them on sale! Here's a sneak peak, don't worry we still have many projects pending that I am still working on, and some that just need photographing, I can't wait to show off! Thanks for being patient with me.

 
 
I am super excited for this New Year. This is actually one of my favorite times of the Year, getting ready for new begginings, and not to mention, spring cleaning and organization. I love it! This year there will be lots of room for progress, and organization projects that I will be posting, along with lots of tips and ideas on how to minimize clutter, and mess in your own home. Stay tuned.
 
xoxo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment